Hello to all our Saints,
So this week I will be renting an Epoch server for us to play on. I want to start off with saying that I am not trying to please everyone because that is something I've learned one just can not do.
Mr. Monkey, I've already talked to Troops about this and I'm sure he's filled you in on it but I still want to catch you and talk to you about it anyways. This way all of our main Admins are on the same page so I've talked to Wolf, Gaz, and Troops (of course).
I remember some time ago, a certain DayZ server had the fun and not so fun times. This is what the DayZ Mod is still missing. We are missing the "simulation" part of this game. Arma is a military "simulator" and by having a mod that brings zombies into the equation it now becomes a Zombie Apocalypse "simulator"!
With that being said, it's time to pull our skirts down, take off our little girl panties and put on some man pants! I want to bring the "simulation" back into the apocalypse and rid of some of those kids that gave banditry a bad name. So what I'm going to do is work on making Zeds a bigger pain then they already are, restrict some trading at trader cities (if I cant remove them at all) and non of that 500+ vehicle crap. Below are the following scripts and brief explanation of said scripts. I personally could care less of how much anyone will complain about the degree of difficulty, if you want to play CoD or CS then go play those but if you want a true Zombie Apocalypse Simulation then Hold on to your rifles, this is gonna be one hell of a ride!
Scripts (to be implemented)
1. Limited 3rd Person View
- Restricts 3rd POV while in combat and/or driving/flying at high rates of speed.
2. Walk Among The Dead
- Allows you to walk around smelling like a zed to keep the aggro to a minimum.
3. Taunt Zombies
- Allows you to taunt zombies when close to them to help out your buddy that may be trapped inside a building and doesn't want to attract any attention by firing rounds off inside a city.
4. Zombie Bait
- Allows you to deploy a bait that attract zeds to it. This way you won't need to pop flairs or waist smoke grenade, which both can give away your position.
5. Head Shot Only Zombies
- Just like EVERY film about zombies, you MUST shoot them in the head in order to permanently bring them down. They still break bones but reanimate and walk upright again.
6. Class/Loadout Selections
- This one allows you to select a class which has a specific loadout (will not be listed when selecting). Class/LoadoutSurvivalist
-- 1 Hatchet - 1 Empty Water Bottle - 1 Map - 1 Compass - 1 Camping Tent - 1 Flashlight - 1 Box of Matches - 1 Knife - 1 Czech Backpack *Soldier
-- M9 - 1 Mag - 1 Empty Water Bottle - 1 Watch - 1 Map - 1 Compass - 1 Knife - 1 ETool - 1 Military Flashlight - 1 Coyote Backpack *Doctor
-- 1 Baseball Bat - 1 Can of Beans - 1 Mountain Dew - 4 Bandages - 1 Auto Injector - 1 Blood Bag - 1 Antibiotics - 1 Flashlight *Hunter
-- 1 CZ 550 - 5 rounds - 1 Raw Rabbit - 1 Binoculars - 1 Map - 1 Compass - 1 Knife - 1 Coyote Patrol Pack *Mechanic
-- 1 Crowbar - 1 Can of Coke - 1 Flashlight - 1 Toolbox - 2 Tires - 1 Engine - 1 Jerrycan *Business Man
-- 1 Makarov - 2 Mags - 1 Redbull - 1 Briefcase of 50oz - 1 Watch *Police Officer
-- 1 Shotgun - 16 Slugs - 1 Pepsi - 1 Watch - 1 GPS - 1 Flashlight *
The class/loadout may or may not stick, undecided if I want to do it or not. If not, then everyone would start by default with the following: 1 Watch, 1 Box of Matches, 1 Woodpile and 1 Knife.
There are many, many more mods I did not list.
So in the mean time, have fun in whatever it is you do!XSaintsXPsychoMantisX